Public establishment Šiauliai Tourism Information Centre (TIC) is a non-profit institution, the aim of which is to satisfy public interests through activity useful to the public. Šiauliai TIC provides information to guests and city residents about history, places of interest, events, tourism services and possibilities of Šiauliai city and Šiauliai region. It also organizes events of the city and carries out various communication projects related to image building of Šiauliai city, promotion of identity of local population and increase of tourists’ flows. Since 2002, Šiauliai TIC has been a member of the Lithuanian Association of Tourist Information Centres.
Tourism Information Centres Association of Lithuania (since 2002); Šiauliai Association of Industrialists (since 2015); Šiauliai Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts (since 2015).
At our centre you will:
- learn about the places of interest, museums, cultural events and entertainments in the city;
- get informational publications about Šiauliai, Šiauliai region and various maps for free;
- be able to buy publications about Šiauliai, the Hill of Crosses or Lithuania, various souvenirs;
- be able to buy bus or ferry tickets;
- choose the most suitable accommodation and get useful tips on where to shop or eat best
- be able to browse the information terminal or use Wi-Fi free of charge.
January 1 – December 31
June 1 – September 1
Public institution Šiauliai Tourism Information Centre
Company code 145398346
VAT code LT100001775711
Bank account LT74 7180 0000 0170 0915
Vilniaus St. 213, LT-76348 Šiauliai
Phone: +370 41 523 110, 521 105
Fax: +370 41 523 111
Skype address: turizmo_centras
Website of Šiauliai events: www.siauliai-events.lt
Registered at public institution Registers Centre branch in Šiauliai on 1998-02-04
Registration certificate No. 046709